What is PD Porter?
- PD Porter is an automation tool for Pro/ENGINEER WildFire 4.0 and higher that enables the migration of legacy PMI data to a new format. PD porter uses a user-defined map file to achieve this migration.
- PD Porter can migrate a legacy part or an entire batch of parts. This automatic migration is dramatically faster than the manual approach.
- The intermediate PD porter map file is fully editable and portable across machines/models.
What are the PMI components that PD Porter currently migrates?
- Annotation Features
- Combined States (Creo 2.0 and Above)
- Layer States (Creo 2.0 and Above)
View our Help Manual Here